Sign up to be one of our faces and raise £100 this year!
We’re looking for fundraisers across the UK to sign up to one of our 500, 1000 or 2017 Faces campaigns (depending on your area!) and raise £100 each by the 31st December to support disabled and disadvantaged children in their local area.
You can fundraise in any way you choose (it doesn’t need to be weird or wacky but all the better if it is!) and everyone who joins in will be able to share progress on their very own fundraising profile page. Once you hit your target watch out for your face changing colour on our map of fundraisers!
Find your local campaign
- CFM – Cumbria & South West Scotland
- Clyde 1 – Glasgow & West Scotland
- Downtown Radio, Cool FM & Downtown Country – Northern Ireland
- Forth 1 – Edinburgh, the Lothians & Fife
- Gem – East Midlands
- Hallam FM – South Yorkshire
- Key 103 – Greater Manchester
- Metro Radio & TFM – North East England, Teesside & North Yorkshire
- MFR – North Scotland
- Northsound 1 – Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire
- Radio Aire – West Yorkshire
- Radio Borders – Scottish Borders
- Radio City – Liverpool
- Rock FM – Lancashire
- Tay FM – Dundee, Tayside & Fife
- Viking FM – East Yorkshire & Northern Lincolnshire
- Wave 105 – South Coast
- West FM – Ayrshire
- Westsound – Dumfries & Galloway