Sponsorship is a fantastic way to support Cash for Kids whilst achieving a route to market and generating great brand awareness amongst your customers and our supporters.
We hold major events, from concerts to balls and golf days that high value, influential audiences attend as well as UK-wide fundraising campaigns, such as our Mission Christmas appeal which runs November to December every year and aims to ensure that no child will go without presents on Christmas morning.
Benefits to your business
Get involved in your community
- Link to a UK-wide charity with a local focus
- Build deeper networks with your audience by providing direct support to the communities your company operates in
Motivate your colleagues
- Encourage team-building, boost employee morale and build loyalty
- Give employees the opportunity to take part in volunteering, expeditions and exciting events
- Engage your customers or clients in fundraising activities
Enhance your brand
- Build rapport with your target audience
- Reach a potential new audience
- Build your reputation as a socially responsible company
- Generate positive PR opportunities at a local and national level
- Be associated with a respected UK-wide charity
If you are interested in getting your business involved with Cash for Kids please don’t hesitate to contact us.